London BAL-JOB, Career Fair For Japanese-Speakers
London BAL-JOB is one of the largest Japanese-English bilingual job fair for those who have graduated from and are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. program in Europe, and mid-career professionals.
The focus of the job fair is to match companies looking for bilingual employees with Japanese students who are studying in Europe; however, this is also a unique opportunity for non-Japanese who want to work in Japan to meet recruiters from top leading companies. You can meet recruiters at their booths personally and discuss employment opportunities.
- June 13th (Sat) and 14th (Sun), 2015
- ExCeL LONDON
- Qualifications to Participate
- Graduated from or is currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. program in Europe.
- Graduated from or is currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. program in Japan and have studied in Europe.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. program in Europe and looking for the internship opportunities.
- Mid-career professionals.
Date 14th and 15th June 2014
Location ExCeL London, http://www.excel-london.co.uk/
BOSCH, JICA（国際協力機構）, Hitachi, Ltd. （日立製作所）, Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd.（日立化成）, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation （三菱電機）, Mitsui & Co（三井物産）, Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd.（三井不動産）、Mitsui Sumitomo Bank（三井住友銀行）, Nippon Life Insurance Company（日本生命保険）、Nihon Seimei（日本生命保険）, NTT Communications（NTTコミュニケーションズ）, NTT DATA INTELLILINK CORPORATION（NTTデータ先端技術）, Osaka Gas（大阪ガス）, Panasonic（パナソニック）, Redfox, Inc., Roland Berger, Sekisui Chemical Co., Ltd.（積水化学工業）, SMBC Nikko Securities Inc.（SMBC日興証券）、Works Applications（ワークスアプリケーションズ） and more…